Eucalan No Rinse Delicate Wash (Eucalyptus)
Buy it with
Eucalyptus Delicate Wash is Eucalan’s original scent. First introduced in 1989, it is scented using essential oil of eucalyptus. Eucalyptus oil is a natural moth and flea inhibitor, so use Eucalan Eucalyptus regularly on woolens and particularly before storing them for the season. The lanolin enriched formula helps to naturally condition fibres and keep static away. Use on all your delicates like sweaters, lingerie, hosiery, comforters, down jackets, bathing suits, and baby items. This fresh, clean scent is an excellent unisex choice.
Natural moth and flea inhibiting properties
Scented with natural essential oils, rather than synthetic fragrance
When to use:
Excellent for wool and other natural fibres
Great for synthetic fibres too
Preparation before storing garments for any period of time
Washing pets, their bedding or blankets (it’s a natural flea inhibitor)
Nice compliment for equestrian tack
Eucalan No Rinse Delicate Wash is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. Eucalan is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle. Available in 5 scents, Eucalan is scented with only quality essential oils, in addition to natural/unscented. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping fibres supple and reducing static. Eucalan meets strict European regulations, it is "quickly" biodegradable.
Eucalan Ingredient List:
- Essential Oil (where applicable) (Pure and natural eucalyptus oil)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (Is a salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)
I machine-washed my medical sheepskin rug with Eucalan, Eucalyptus, and it turned out very well. Good product! Thank you!